Who I Can Help:
- Business owners that love what they do.
- Companies that strive to connect and engage directly with their customer.
- Companies that need to reinvent their brand to realize new opportunities.
- Brands that need winning strategy and tactics grow their business to the next level.
- Companies that are ready to be innovative, agile and have long horizons of time.
Who Is Not a Good Fit:
Organizations without entrepreneurial spirit, that require a committee to make a decision, and just want a transactional relationship with their customer.
What I Do For Clients:
I help clients conduct brand audit and develop a brand strategy with tactical implementation schedule. Leveraging client’s brand strengths, I help identify growth opportunities with innovative products and services. I consult on product development, supply chain management and operational efficiencies. I also consult on compelling stories: marketing campaigns with viral customer growth and engagement. However, if you need a wingman, someone to ride shotgun, go in the corner and dig for the puck or just hammer some nails, I can do that too.
A Deeper Dive:
I was born in Soviet Union and grew up in Soviet Circus where my grand parents were clowns. I immigrated to America when I was 11. At 25 I went to a free-agent hockey camp. While the hockey camp did not lend invitation to a pro team camp, the experience was most memorable. I had the pleasure of working in the music industry and have built guitars and amplifiers for Rock and Country Music Stars. On one special occasion I teched for David St. Hubbins of Spinal Tap.