Who I Can Help:
- Successful business owners who don’t have the time or desire to master the art of advertising and marketing.
- Innovators who are driven by hope, not fear.
- Entrepreneurs who unashamedly believe in earning an unfair share of their market.
- Leaders who understand the most powerful advertising is a legion of delighted customers.
Who Is Not a Good Fit:
- People who view customers only as walking wallets.
- People who are not well associated with the truth.
- Ego drivers.
What I Do For Clients:
I take the fear and uncertainty out of advertising and marketing. Our team of writing illuminists, marketing architects, digital strategists, media buying assassins, audio, and video production masters, and graphic artists understand what it takes to make clients win the hearts and minds of prospective customers.
Our focus is on our clients’ long-term, sustainable growth.
We are paid according to how much our clients grow, not how much they spend.
Most CEO’s and Owners come to me after living lives of crippling frustration- trying to win a horse race while riding a pack mule. Their boards shun risk and anything daring. Their marketing departments are tools of implementation, not innovations. They are mired in a beige.
Thankfully, most competitors use the same playbook and are just as inept.
Instead of a fashionable new widget everyone uses, you need a sherpa—someone who knows the taste of the horizon and can blaze your trail.
Most corporates are content to play it safe in the valley. The top of the market is reserved for the few daring enough to break from the pack. The way up isn’t easy, but that’s what makes reaching the top so satisfying.
Are you ready?