Who I Can Help:
Companies looking for that dramatic flair that will cause talk, generate enthusiasm internally and externally, and create brand ambassadors.
Who is Not a Good Fit:
Micro-Managers, Committees, Limited Thinkers, Small Dreamers
What I Do For Clients:
From more persuasive copywriting to staging huge events, I formulate, write and create experiences that generate interest as they entertain. That experience might be a recruitment ad, a radio ad, a TV campaign, a jingle, or it could be a formal fundraiser. Don’t just be loud and draw a crowd. Have something meaningful to say for after they walk away.
- Cedar Storage, Cedar City, UT: Doubled entries in their “Room In Our Hearts” campaign
- Service Legends, Des Moines, IA: Created, wrote and directed 2 successful TV campaigns as well as designed the set.
- Austin Steam Train, Cedar Park TX: Wrote & directed 11 Murder Mystery commissioned events increasing season subscriptions for this non-profit.
- Red Carpet Black Tie Ball, Sacramento, CA: developed many elements & themes and assisted in the execution of this fundraiser for UC-Davis Children’s’ Hospital.
- Wizard Academy, Austin, TX: Wrote, produce and direct annual Nativity trail, “Journey of the Wise Men”.
- I have also written a book on goal-setting that many find useful, “Godspeed & Happy Landings.”
As keen as I am to work with clients on a long-term basis, I can also be a valuable resource for special projects that may be on your calendar annually, quarterly or on a one-time only basis. I am a voice-actor with my own recording studio and can produce finished radio commercials or TV Voice-overs. I have also voiced and produced several audio-book projects. With an MFA in Directing, I also coach business owners and employees for on-air and on-camera performance.