Who I Can Help:
Business owners who are great at serving customers and organizing and running their business. If you can’t do that, the growth you experience will kill you instead of help you. If you ARE great at that, and you…
- don’t have the time or creativity to tell your story
- have been spending ad money all over without any big results
- need a marketing strategy that aligns with your desire and vision to grow big
I can help you.
Who Is Not a Good Fit:
Lead junkies, nitpickers, companies about to fail, event planners, people who want a new social media strategy, someone who just wants to do their website or write one ad.
If you have trouble committing to and sticking to a long term, comprehensive marketing strategy, please don’t contact me. I’ll see your hidden assets. I’ll identify what’s holding you back and want to get it out of the way. But you’ll be too unfocused and flailing to commit to a simple plan. You’ll frustrate me. I’ll frustrate you. It’ll be a waste of your money and time.
What I Do For Clients:
I pair story and strategy so that your ad money reaches and persuades more people year after year. Along the way we align it with your recruiting, team culture and what you say to your customers. These are the steps…
- A day at your business to uncover just what makes you special, and what’s holding you back
- 30-45 days of dedicated strategy and message creation
- A summary day in Austin to present and agree on your strategy
- biweekly meetings to deliver media buying, copywriting, web services (if needed) and continuing advice
I currently work with about 18 businesses, from HVAC, plumbing and electrical, to financial advisors, scenic tour operators and jewelers, most of which are experiencing 42% – 115% growth year over year. Here are a few stories I can share…
Myrtle Beach One Hour – Heating and Air Conditioning, were at $10.8 million in 2018, then grew 43% to $15 million, then 22% to $18 million, and currently on pace to reach $22 million in 2021.
Armadura – Toronto roofing mfg, grew 20% two years ago, 65% last year and killing it this year
Northern One Hour – Grew 57% last year, up 138% this month, and on pace to grow 41%+ to $12M+ by the end of the year.