There are 3 core questions that every great marketing strategy answers for your customers.
- Who are you?
- What do you do?
- Why buy from you?
When your customers come into contact with your business:
- Do they like what they see?
- Do they encounter you in the places they are looking, listening, and watching — online and off?
- And most importantly, do they like what they hear about you…and from you?
If your company blends into a sea of competitors, you will be forced to pay the tax of the unremarkable. These taxes include, but are not limited to:
- A higher cost per lead
- A disloyal and price-sensitive customer
- Inconsistent lead flow, and
- Limited and unstable growth
Being unremarkable is easy, even if you’re spending a lot of money on your advertising.
When you’re sending the wrong visual and auditory message at the incorrect frequency, you remain unremarkable.
So, how do you become remarkable?
You need to have a visual image that stands out from the crowd paired with a story your prospects will recall instantly found in the places, online and offline, that your customers visit with enough frequency to embed a lasting impression in their chemical memory.
And that, is Marketing Strategy.
And everything begins with the right strategy.
You don’t need to be cute and clever.
You need implicit impact to reinforce customer recall.
You don’t need to educate customers or tell them how great you are.
You need to be entertaining and deliver hope that choosing your company is the best solution.
You don’t need to convince 100% of your market to shop with you 10% of the way.
You need to convince 30 to 50 percent of your market to shop with you 100% of the way.
In short, you need to stand out from the crowd, tell your authentic true story convincingly, at a frequency that transfers from the forgettable to the memorable part of their mind.
So, what’s most important?
Where do you start?
Branding? Media Buying? Copywriting?
Start by calling the Wizard of Ads.
Because it’s all important.
We’ll help you with where to begin, and how to scale, one step at a time.
- A Smart Start For Marketing Your New Residential Home Service Company - August 23, 2021
- How Referral Fees Make You Look Bad And What To Do Instead - August 13, 2021
- The Tale of Ted the Radio Tortoise and Harry the Anxious Hare - June 24, 2021